Some of the blogs I follow – totally worth checking out!
- Heeding My Muse: Stepping off the cliff into life as a full time writer. A friend taking risks and following her dreams.
- Quiescent Dreams along with Theological Zombie Student make up two sides of another dear friend as she ponders different aspects of her spiritual life.
- Raevenly Writes: A little about the process of writing, a lot of my adventures in self-publishing via blogs, and occasionally, some of my actual writing. A kindred spirit I’ve found in the blogging-sphere, always fun and thought-provoking to read!
- The Round Earth’s Imagined Corners: Reflections on life, reading, and miscellany.
- The New Musings of a Quiet Geek. Reflections, reviews, and other musings.
- Trans Pond – Beautiful pictures from both sides of the pond.
- Twenty-Something Travel Yay for traveling! This is a good site even if you aren’t a twenty-something.
- Ultra-Tom. Not a blog, exactly, but the website of an awesome musician, and all around cool guy 🙂
- Winning the Losing Battle This friend is an ongoing inspiration (and source of good reflections)!