Today is Celebrate the Small Things Friday. Hosted by Lexa Cain, L.G. Keltner of Writing Off the Edge, and Tonja Drecker of Kidbits, Celebrate the Small Things is a time when we all take a moment to celebrate something good from our week. It can be small, it can be big, just something to look back on the week and celebrate!
Today I celebrate the beautiful fall weather we’ve been having, and a new blog award!
Raphaela, of HummingBird Redemption nominated me for The Sunshine Award!
Thank you for this award! As with all blogging awards, this one has some rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
I nominate all of my readers – you guys are awesome 🙂
Here are the questions I was asked:
1) What has blogging given you?
I started blogging to have a venue to write whatever was on my mind, but what I’ve gotten from it is a great community. There are some pretty awesome people out there blogging!
2) What do you do when you are under stress?
It really depends on the kind of stress… but most of the time I write or chat with friends. To de-stress I need a venue to vent the feelings and frustrations or I need the chance to laugh!
3) What music do you love?
I like a lot of kinds of music, but my favorite is probably musicals.
4) What advice would you give new bloggers?
I’d advise new bloggers to have fun! Write what’s important to you and have a good time with it. Also, communicate with others, don’t just hide out in your own blog – there are lots of great people out there.
5) What artist inspires you?
Hmm. This is a tough one – like with music, there are a lot of artists that I like and draw inspiration from. There is one that I really like… but I can’t remember the name of the artist. So I’ll have to update when I get home and can check the picture I have that I love.
My questions for you!!
- What is one holiday celebration that you adore (for ANY holiday)?
- Favorite color?
- Least favorite food?
- Dream vacation?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?