Celebration time! Today is Celebrate the Small Things Friday. Hosted by Lexa Cain, L.G. Keltner of Writing Off the Edge, and Katie of The Cyborg Mom, Celebrate the Small Things is a time when we all take a moment to celebrate something good from our week. It can be small, it can be big, just something to look back on the week and celebrate!
Today I celebrate Friday, yet again! I’m so glad that this falls on Friday, I always have something to celebrate 🙂
This particular one asks for 11 random facts about myself. Answer 11 questions, and ask 11 questions for others to answer.
My 11 answers:
- Mountain or Sea. I refuse to answer this question. I want mountains that run to the sea. Spoiled Oregonian that I am.
- Walk or Bike. Walk, I want to say Bike, but my recent bike encounters have taught me that I am not yet up to biking.
- Sweet or Salty. Sweet.
- Hot and Humid, or Warm and Breezy. Warm and Breezy.
- Beer or Wine. Wine
- Airplane or Car. Car (with someone else driving)
- City or Farm. I like both, in their own unique ways.
- Ice Cream or Sherbert. Ice Cream
- Mystery or Romance. Romance
- Sunbathing or Hiking. Hiking.
- Hard Cover or Paperback. Hard Cover
My 11 Random Facts:
- I really dislike talking on the phone.
- I have a bit of an obsession with the clouds and sky.
- I’m 1/4 Polish, and a mix of all sorts of other heritage.
- At least one of my ancestors was a poet.
- My favorite poem of his is one where he mocks the religion I grew up in.
- I love going to old graveyards
- I cannot tan. Pale, less pale, and burned are my options.
- I get ridiculously excited when I get a new pretty dress.
- I almost never wear jeans or slacks, always skirts and dresses.
- I don’t actually like the taste of coffee, despite the amount of I drink of it.
- My favorite books are still picture books.
My 11 questions: These are normally for nominees to answer.. I nominate ALL of you so, answer away!
- Lakes or Ocean?
- Large party or small gathering?
- Phone Call or texting?
- Spring or fall?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Pen or Pencil?
- Favorite Genre of Music?
- Wildflowers or Roses?
- Favorite beverage?
- Somewhere you’ve been a “regular”
- One thing you “geek out” about.