Top Ten Books You Would Classify as ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 (or 5) years.
I am interpreting this as books I have read in the past 3-5 years…. Regardless of how long they’ve been around (and, to be honest, a few might have been read in the past 7 years… I can’t really remember). And as I sit and type the first 10 that come to mind I am reminded that in the past 5 years the vast majority of the reading I’ve done has been related to seminary and writing my thesis!
- The Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Strange Library, Haruki Murakami
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Ransom Riggs
- Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery
- Concerning Heretics, Roland H. Bainton and Sebastian Castellio
- Sebastian Castellio, 1515-1563, Hans R. Guggisberg
- How the Idea of Religious Toleration Came to the West, Perez Zagorin
- The Solace of Fierce Landscapes, Belden Lane
- Let Your Life Speak, Parker Palmer
- The God We Never Knew, Marcus J. Borg